Garage Door Spring Replacement
Garage door springs are an essential part of a garage door system. They counterbalance the weight of the door and make it easier to open and close. However, like all mechanical parts, they wear out over time and need to be replaced. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about garage door spring replacement.
Signs that Your Garage Door Springs Need Replacement
There are several signs that indicate your garage door springs need replacement. These include:
- Difficulty opening or closing the door
- Loud banging or popping noises when opening or closing the door
- The door feels heavy or uneven
- The door won't stay open or closed
- The springs appear stretched or elongated
If you notice any of these signs, it's essential to have your garage door springs replaced immediately to avoid further damage to your garage door system.